International customer service course
Would you like to know more about customer service? How to serve people who aren’t from your culture? How to connect with companies abroad? How to sell you items to them? If “yes”, take our international customer service course.
The course is intended for trade/commerce/business sudents and it will be held in english language.
Lasting ten days, in customer service course you learn:
- how customer service works and how to use it in different cultures
- how to find new business partners abroad
- how to sell the way people like to buy
- to communicate in english
The entire course is structured using the active learning method and the teacher uses modern learning approaches.
The training also includes study visit to a business company, school lunches, a welcome dinner and cultural trip to Tallinn.
Next training session: 6-18 May, 2023 in Tartu
The participation in the program could be financed by Erasmus+ programme as mobility (VET learners traineeships in vocational institutions abroad).
Flyer_International Customer Service course
Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Triinu Virnas is our business and trade teacher who has a lot of practical experience in customer service and sales. She teaches VOCO´s sales and commerce students and is fan of flipped classroom.
She have developed the International customer service course together with our partners in Denmark and put it into practice. Since students appreciated the practical way of learning, we offer the course internationally.
The training outcomes are:
- understands the content and implementation principles of the customer service process
- knows how to serve customers from different cultures
- knows how to establish business relations with new foreign partners
- knows the stages of the sales process and applies them
The program costs 400€ per student and it includes:
- Ten days training at our college center and study visit to a business company
- Welcome dinner
- Cultural activities – trip to capital city Tallinn with old town sightseeing and culture programme
The course fee can be financed by Erasmus+ programme as mobility (VET learners traineeships in vocational institutions abroad).
We are ready to arrange also shorter or longer courses and modify additional services and cultural programme according to your expectations.
Contact us: email@example.com
In addition we recommend a reasonable accommodation in our student hotel (twin rooms or apartment type rooms where is also kitchenette) that situates convinietly at the school campus and where one night in twin room costs about 30 EUR
Meals – breakfast and lunch at our student restaurant.
- I learnt about Echobot, which is a channel to find and connect with international clients. Interesting presentations.
- I learnt that not all markets and regions are alike, you have to do some research before you make assumptions about culture and behavior.
- I learnt how to communicate better and how to do teamwork.