Modern Education in Cleaning (MODULE)
Rapid changes in society and Covid pandemic have highlighted the importance of cleaning services and posed challenges for the training of professional cleaning managers in Europe. MODULE aims to offer more flexible training solutions and uplift the professional training quality level.
The main objective of the project is to raise the competences of cleaning professionals through quality training materials and improved access to skills upgrading.
1) Training and experience exchange for partner´s organizations expert teachers;
2) Collecting, creating and developing modern teaching materials in 6 modules at EQF level 5;
3) Creating and uploading course modules to Moodle platform and making the teaching materials accessible;
4) Piloting the hybrid course and collecting feedback from learners;
5) Organizing dissemination and launching event to stakeholders and potential learners;
6) Project management activities.
1) developed 6 modules of modern online teaching material for cleaning professionals at EQF level 5;
2) Training materials are tested by learners in Estonia, Finland and Greece;
3) materials launched and made available for distance and hybrid learning in Moodle in Estonia, Finland and Greece;
4) 12 teachers and staff members from Estonia, Finland and Greece in professional networking.
Tartu Vocational College (EE)
Koulutuskuntayhtymä OSAO (FI)
Areadne OE (GR)
01.10.2022 – 30.09.2024
Kaire Mets (firstname.lastname@example.org)